Monday, July 30, 2018

Week 6 Reflection

Today I complete my three blog post and discussion response. At this point, I recognize how helpful this class has become for me. The Web 2.0 tools have allowed me to share my thoughts and views in ways that I didn't know before. I plan to continue using this blog when I get frustrated and need to vent. Sharing your thoughts in this forum allows you to vent without the threat of retaliation and consequence. In one of our text, it spoke about anonymity playing a role in the online social culture. One of the most surprises aspects that I discovered today is that I have readers from all across the globe. Its crazy to comprehend that someone read my post from Iraq. Web 2.0 tools allow us to reach large audiences and that's what I should keep in mind as I move forward.  I will also continue to do Bucs chat videos through YouTube. I really enjoyed this process of creation. As I become more comfortable I will be able to make more interesting videos and become comfortable speaking on camera. I hope everyone has a productive week.

No comments:

Post a Comment