Thursday, July 19, 2018

Week 4 Reflection

Happy birthday to me. Today is my birthday and at 1a.m. I'm writing my reflection post. I have always been a night owl. This week I took the time to make some post on what concerns me about using social media in the classroom. I believe that the use of social media should be regulated and incorporated in ways that reinforce the content. I think school districts must also develop guidelines for usage as technology evolves. For my sharing tracking activity, I decided to create videos on the Bucs. I posted the videos on Twitter, Facebook, and my blog to get views. On my second video, I will be posting it to the stick carrier facebook page and measure feedback from my facebook group. Hopefully, I have some great views and content evaluate for the final assignment. In the creation of my videos, I used iMovie. I was able to use and add videos for commentary. Since I am using short videos for commentary I will be able to take advantage of Fair Use. I am also not posting these videos to make money. I look forward to learning more and becoming familiar with these tools.

1 comment: