Monday, July 30, 2018

Last Week!

I gotta say its bittersweet to make it to the last week. This week I am going to focus on putting everything behind me quickly. I need to prepare for a new school year. I have enjoyed getting to know my classmates and participating in discussions. Before this class, I didn't have a twitter account or a blog. Now I have heavily participated in both. My goal for this class was to earn an "A". I hope that I have done enough to get there. This will focus on trying to complete everything at the beginning of the week. I want to extend a big thank you to my classmates and my teachers for their patients, understanding, and commitment. I hope that I will be able to continue to learn more about these subjects moving forward. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment