Monday, July 23, 2018

New Year. New Me!

When summer comes to a close it’s always bitter sweet. I have spent a lot of time with my family and taken some vacations now it’s time to get back to work. This year I plan to make a more detailed approach to my courses. This past school year I fell below my personal standard in my execution of the educational plan. The combination of graduate courses and a second job caused me to not be as proficient. This year I plan to begin with a purpose with objectives and measurable goals. I also plan for this to be my last year in the classroom. After this year I want to become an assistant principal. After learning about the responsibilities of the position and after school requirements I do well as a middle or high school assistant. I believe that I connect well with this age group. Let’s get it.

1 comment:

  1. Be encouraged, Cornelius. If there is Christmas in July, then there is definitely room for a new year in August. Kudos to you for setting goals and making a plan. Your classroom experience will be extremely helpful when you transition into administration. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete