Friday, July 27, 2018

Week 5 Reflection

This week I took the opportunity to bring it all together. I am starting to plan on how I will use these tools going forward for the new school year. Even though I am still concerned about how students will use these tools I am optimistic about the value that it will bring to the classroom. My goal this year is to better communicate with students and parents. I think starting has made me see a different perspective on how it's important to share your view on different concepts. There are still some tools that I am uncomfortable using. I'm now testing snap chat which is an interesting way to take funny pictures and take interesting pictures. I also like watching the videos on TeacherTube. This gives me great ideas on activities to practice within my classes. I look forward to learning more and implementing new concepts. I think these concepts will serve me well in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment