Monday, July 23, 2018

Pinterest in the classroom

Pinterest is a great software to use for tagging relevant content. I think that this will be a great way to get students to collect information about subjects they are interested in. They can use that information to build on their knowledge and try new things. For example, in preparation for the new school year my fiance found an interesting idea on pinterest about creating stools for students out of crates. After some additional research I was able to take some plywood and build the crates. By tagging interesting content students are able to build their knowledge and apply it in different ways. I have recently been using my pinterest account to find new information about video game programming. Hopefully I can find some new infromation to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment